Your Money, Credit & Insurance
Manage all your online accounts in one place. We track and update your account statements, payments due and transactions every day. Use action buttons to ask questions and resolve problems.
We Find Your Accounts For You
We automatically find your online accounts making it easy to add to Money Manager. No guessing or searching.
Your transactions, instant statements, and trends are updated every 24 hours.
Transaction Monitoring Alerts have Action Buttons
Verify transactions are yours and not theft. Stop theft with the action button.
Receive Alerts when payments are due. Easily plan your budget and spending. Your transactions are integrated with your Smart Credit Report® for the complete picture.
Easily Take Action
Ask your bank or credit card company anything with a click of a button.
Smart Credit Report®
A simple and innovative way to view your credit report.
Use Action Buttons
With a simple button you can remove identity theft, negotiate debts, resolve reporting problems and ask questions directly with your creditors. No forms to fill out, letters or phone calls.
For the first time your daily transactions are integrated in to your credit report. See how your creditors are reporting to ensure accuracy.
Credit Monitoring Alerts
Get important Alerts with changes to your credit report by phone or email.
Your credit score ranges from 300 to 850 and is an overall view of your credit history, which is important to lenders.
Auto lenders do not use your Credit Score. They use an Auto Score to better determine your lending risk.
This score is weighted to risk & stress factors most insurance companies use when looking at your credit.
Hiring Risk Index
Many employers can view your credit report (not your credit score) when evaluating decisions to hire or promote. This Hiring Risk Index can help you better prepare for when an employer may look at your credit report.
Checking your credit or scores, as often as you like, will NOT lower any of your scores.
Alerts & Insurance
Use the action button in your Alerts to quickly react to identity theft. Use your insurance to claim reimbursement, if necessary.
What You Can Do With A Button
- Quickly inform your bank or creditor of an unauthorized transaction.
- Quickly respond to an unauthorized account activated in your name.
- No filling out lengthly police affidavits or forms.
- Avoid a lengthly bank or creditor process.
- No transfers to third party credit repair organizations.
- No lengthly phone calls or writing letters.
$1 Million Identity Fraud Insurance
- Zero Deductible.
- Covers your entire family residing in your household.
- Covers your Bank, Savings, Brokerage, Lines of Credit, Credit Card, and more.
- Covers your cash out of pocket expenses incurred in your ID recovery.
- Covers your Credit Reports.
- Covers pre-existing Identity Fraud you didn't know about.
- Replacement cost due to stolen Driver's License or Passport.